June 27, 2009

Back to the future

Found some old music videos (click the links below) I've worked on together with Popcore film.

They where created spread throughout the last 3 or 4 years so some are quiet old, and the first work I did when it comes to music videos. They where all directed by my friends at popcore and my part have mostly been animations but on some of them I helped out with other parts as well; like photography, and conceptualizing the idea.
Anyway some of you might not have seen them, since I haven't updated my portfolio since like forever or 5 years to be more exact :)
But a new portfolio is in the works I'm gonna pick up work on it after summer vacations is over so it will hopefully be up and running this autumn, really looking forward to that, but until then enjoy this old projects:





No comments: