November 16, 2008

under the sea...


Started working on a new illustration this weekend. Have had this in my mind for some time now and eventually got around to start on it. It's gonna be a underwater scene with lots of animals, more screenshots will follow as it evolves. If you wonder why I usually use verry bright and strange colors when working out the forms and shapes of illustrations it's just that I find it much easier to distinguish the difrent parts from each other when working, the at the end of the process I go on to laying out the correct colors for the piece.

Also played a nice boardgame today called "formula dé". It's a formula 1 racing boardgame haha sound really strange but lots of fun and very strategical. I'm the red car gaining on pole position but eventually finished last, doh!

No comments: